Thursday, February 21, 2008

Missing posters are missing.

I noticed as Yumiko and I walked to her car tonight, that for the most part, the posters that were located where Nicholas would have been parked and the ones on the surrounding blocks, are gone. I will replace them after my meetings tomorrow, unless somebody else gets to it first.

Has anyone noticed this happening in any other areas?


Also, someone I handed one of the small ones to today asked what we mean by "reward of up to $15,000"? What do we mean?

2 comments:

AbbieRoad said...

Posters are being taken down? That's awful, who would do that?

Hopefully it can be blamed on strong winds or weather, not callous people. I'm not sure, I'm across the US.

Praying for Nick's safe return.

Abbie

Dharma Designs said...

Who would do such a thing? How awful!